Wedding season is in full swing and if you’re planning a surprise first dance you should definitely check out these videos for some inspiration! These brides and grooms set the bar exceedingly high when it comes to elaborately choreographed reception dance numbers.
While the trend of surprise wedding party dances has increased over recent years, most of the time they end up being pretty cringe-worthy and far from the showstopper the newly weds intended. So, if you’re going to attempt one of these we recommend you do your homework, starting with watching this selection of the best wedding dance routines.
1. Epic dance battle – including costumes.
The idea of incorporating your Karate skills into your wedding reception is usually a bad one, however this couple managed to pull it off exceptionally well! Also, that groom is extremely limber!
2. How about spicing up those boring wedding speeches.
This groomsmen One Direction routine is sure to break the tension after your drunk uncle’s impromptu toast.
3. These groomsmen breaking down to a medley of your favorite pop tunes.
These guys have clearly been planning this a long time. Possibly before this couple was engaged!
4. Show off your acrobatic skills.
Seriously, wait for it.
5. Getting mom to dance to Gangnam Style and Soulja Boy is a feat in itself.
She was looking forward to this more than the wedding itself.