While we are increasingly turning to online vendors for our shopping needs, there remains one arena in which the mall wins out over your browser: Yes, I’m talking about clothing.
What makes shopping for clothes online even harder is that we are often drawn in by sites advertising cheap prices, free shipping and a load of testimonials in their favor. However, if it looks too good to be true it probably is.
Here are ___ online shopping Expectations Vs Reality experiences that will make you think twice before adding that item to your cart!
1. Say NO to this dress.
2. Close enough.
3. The more modest version.
4. When your ball gown deflates in transit.
5. Someone in the warehouse in colorblind.
6. Slightly less chic.
7. The size isn’t quite right.
8. What were you expecting?
9. When you end up showing more than anticipated.
10. There was a fabric shortage.